Tummy Tuck Mercer Island, WA
Tummy Tuck Cosmetic Surgical Procedure for Mercer Island Residents
Diets and exercise programs may have no effect on people who have excess abdominal flab and who want to improve their look. We recommend that residents of Mercer Island, as well as the surrounding area, who experience such problems look into a specific cosmetic surgery known as abdominoplasty or tummy tuck surgery.
It is important not to mistake abdominoplasty or tummy tuck surgery with weight loss. The procedure for tummy tuck surgery is performed through the removal of fat and skin from the abdominal region and the tightening of the abdominal muscles. Tummy tuck surgical procedures are often performed on people who have a protruding or saggy and loose abdomen. These people are not overweight but have cosmetic issues with their abdominal region.
There are a number of causes leading to people undergoing abdominoplasty or tummy tuck surgery, including the following:
- Significant fluctuations in body mass
- Hereditary reasons
- Prior surgery for the condition
People of the Mercer Island area and surrounding area can easily contact us for a consultation and to find out if they are a suitable candidate for tummy tuck surgery or abdominoplasty at 425 – 605 – 5499.
Abdominoplasty for Mercer Island Patients
- Remove Excess Skin and Fat
Mercer Island patients who desire to undergo abdominoplasty or tummy tuck surgery need to consider the following:
- Tummy tuck surgery has permanent results
- Results are better if there is no weight fluctuations after the tummy tuck surgery
- Women who consider pregnancy need to postpone the abdominoplasty
- People who plan drastic weight loss need to postpone the abdominoplasty
Tummy tuck surgery results are permanent but only if there are no drastic changes in the abdominal region afterwards. During the consultation with our specialists, patients are told all they need to know about the before and after of the abdominoplasty procedure.
Tummy Tuck Surgery May be the Right Choice for Mercer Island Clients
Mercer Island residents should ask themselves if abdominoplasty is the right choice. The following facts can help them with making the right decision:
- The cosmetic procedure provides a more youthful appearance
- Women in menopause can benefit from the procedure
- Women who have had several pregnancies can benefit from the procedure
- People who have lost a lot of weight are recommended this procedure
- General anesthesia is used during the procedure
Making the right decision is easy once you contact our specialists for professional advice, and receive a detailed explanation about the procedure, its benefits and results.
Tummy Tuck Before & Afters
Non-graphic 3D Animations
Dr. Marshall T. Partington MD, F.A.C.S. is a board-certified plastic surgeon serving patients in the Seattle, Bellevue and Kirkland areas. Dr. Partington is known for his cutting edge surgical techniques to deliver natural-looking results to his patients. Dr. Partington views each person and their story as a new journey with a very specific and unique objective. The happiness and gratitude of our patients is his greatest reward of all.