Facelift Mercer Island, WA
Facelift Benefits for the Mercer Island Resident
Facelift treatment is very popular with residents of Mercer Island, WA because it helps overcome facial aging issues such as:
- Fine lines and deep creases
- Loss of skin elasticity
- Loss of muscle tone in the neck and jaw line
There are numerous benefits from having a facelift for Mercer Island residents, including:
- Facelift improves facial contours
- Facelift helps features to look younger
- Facelift tightens facial muscles
- Facelift reduces wrinkles from the corners of the mouth to the base of the nose
- Facelift offers long-lasting results
If you live in Mercer Island and need details about facelift treatment, contact us at Partington Plastic Surgery and Laser Center. We use state-of-the-art tools and techniques to perform safe facelift procedures for Mercer Island residents. Our board certified facelift experts serving Mercer Island ensure positive outcomes from facelift surgery. Call us at 425-605-5499 to know more.
What are the Face Lift Options for Mercer Island Patients?
People deciding on face lift treatment in Mercer Island can choose from the following options:
- Short scar face lift
- Superficial musculoaponeurotic system face lift (SMAS)
- Endoscopic face lift
- Deep plane face lift
Our face lift surgeons serving Mercer Island will analyze your facelift needs and determine your skin type in order to carry out the most appropriate facelift surgery. We discuss the face lift options available to you, choosing the most appropriate in-line with your expectations.
Our face lift surgery serving Mercer Island is tailored to fulfill your goals. We use a variety of face lift techniques to achieve the best possible results for Mercer Island residents.
What Mercer Island Patients Need to Know About Facelift Surgery
We are skilled at carrying out facelift surgery for Mercer Island residents. We not only understand your expectations from face lift treatment, but also address any concerns you may have regarding facelift surgery. In addition, we inform you of the benefits and risks facelift surgery may have for Mercer Island residents.
Diverse issues you should discuss with your face lift surgeons include:
- The types of options available for facelift surgery in Mercer Island
- The type of anesthesia given during facelift surgery
- The location of incisions during facelift surgery
- How your surgeon closes the incisions
- Necessary procedures to be performed in conjunction with facelift surgery
- Cost of facelift surgery in Mercer Island
- Recovery process for facelift surgery
For safe facelift surgery, Mercer Island residents can call the facelift experts of Partington Plastic Surgery and Laser Center at 425-605-5499. We have the experience to perform face lift procedures effectively.
Facelift Before & Afters
Non-graphic 3D Animations
Dr. Marshall T. Partington MD, F.A.C.S. is a board-certified plastic surgeon serving patients in the Seattle, Bellevue and Kirkland areas. Dr. Partington is known for his cutting edge surgical techniques to deliver natural-looking results to his patients. Dr. Partington views each person and their story as a new journey with a very specific and unique objective. The happiness and gratitude of our patients is his greatest reward of all.