Preparing for Your Consultation
Our goal during your consultation is to completely understand your surgical objective and to educate you on your options.
Your consultation is a time reserved just for you. Elective surgery is a big decision. Your consultation is scheduled for 1 hour. Here are some tips for our Seattle, Kirkland and Bellevue area patients so you can get the most out your time with Dr. Partington:
- Write down your questions and bring them with you so that you don’t forget to ask
- Bring your significant other with you or anyone who may be involved in this decision. If they can’t come, be sure and write down their questions as well
- Bring your completed forms with you. You can retrieve these forms either on line, e-mailed or mailed to you. It is important that we know all about your health history, your concerns and your goals in order to properly take care of you
- You can print photographs of the type of outcome you are looking for (and perhaps outcomes you’re NOT looking for). Bear in mind that every person’s anatomy and starting point is different. We can’t guarantee any specific result but visual aids help us to understand your objective better.
- Print out the directions or write down the address to put in your GPS. Our new office is located in Kirkland, WA
- Be 15 minutes early for paperwork or 5 minutes early if you filled out the paperwork at home and have brought it with you
- Be prepared to disrobe if you are having a consult for a body procedure
- Bring your calendar or planner, a form of payment and your insurance card (if applicable)
Ahhh, breathe. We are excited to meet you and we will provide our Seattle, Kirkland and Bellevue area patients with all of the answers to your questions and reduce any fear that you may have about surgery. You will also be provided with a written quote for any procedures discussed in your consultation. You will walk away with all of the answers to make your decision.