Partington Plastic Surgery in Bellevue, WA is excited to be one of the first to offer Avéli™ for a meaningful reduction in cellulite dimples.
Cellulite is a depression of any shape or size with defined edges seen on the surface of the skin, typically on the buttocks or thighs. A major underlying cause of cellulite are the fibrous bands that tether your skin to the structures below. These bands are called septa.1 Some septa are good (and you want them as connective tethers), but others stiffen or shrink over time and lead to the dimples we see on the surface and call cellulite.1
It’s important to distinguish cellulite from other concerns like laxity or localized fat, which we can talk you through during a consultation in our office. You should also know that cellulite is not your fault (genetics and hormones play a role), and you are not alone – up to 90% of women have it!2
Born in Silicon Valley, Avéli™ is a no-nonsense approach to treating cellulite dimples based on a deep understanding of women’s anatomy. While many treatments approach cellulite blindly from the outside-in, Avéli™ identifies and releases the primary structural cause of cellulite from the inside-out in a single minimally-invasive procedure.1
Avéli™ works for a range of women across the cellulite severity spectrum. The procedure is performed by Dr. Partington using a handheld device to manually target and release the complicated web of septa bands causing cellulite dimples.
- Dr. Partington guides the Avéli™ device under the skin directly to the targeted dimples.1
- After Dr. Partington identifies the culprit septa bands causing a dimple, those septa are precisely released.1
- Dr. Partington can confirm their release in real-time delivering visibly smoother skin.1,3
Before & Afters
*Photos not retouched. Treatment areas marked in white outlines. Individual results will vary.
What is Aveli cellulite reduction?
How does Aveli cellulite reduction work?
Is Aveli cellulite reduction safe?
Who can use Aveli cellulite reduction?
What is the recommended treatment area for Aveli cellulite reduction?
How long does each Aveli cellulite reduction treatment session last?
Is Aveli cellulite reduction painful?
Are there any pre-treatment instructions I should follow before using Aveli cellulite reduction?
How long does it take to see results with Aveli cellulite reduction?
How often should I use Aveli cellulite reduction?
Are there any side effects of using Aveli cellulite reduction?
How much does Aveli cellulite reduction cost?
Can I use Aveli cellulite reduction if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Avéli™ is indicated for the temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite in the buttocks and thigh areas of adult females as supported by clinical data demonstrating benefits through three months of observation. The most common side effects reported were mild pain within the first 24 hours and bruising and tenderness to the touch which typically resolved within 30 days. Most patients returned to normal activities within one day of the procedure. As with any medical procedure, there are risks associated with the procedure. Consult with your physician for full safety information.
- Stevens WG, et al. Aesthet Surg J. 2022:sjac010.
- Emanuele E. Cellulite: advances in treatment: facts and controversies. Clin Dermatol. 2013;31(6):725-30.
- Data on file. Revelle Aesthetics, Inc. 2021. 3 Month CSR-10629, Rev A.
- Avéli Instructions for Use. https://myaveli.com/ifu
- Layt, C. (2022, April). A Multicenter, Open-label, Study to Assess the CONtrolled Focus Fibrous Band Release Method (CONFFIRM) for Safety and Efficacy. Presented at the meeting of The Aesthetic Society, San Diego, CA.