The internet provides a wide-variety of plastic surgery resources that will help you explore your plastic surgery options. These sites offer a great deal of information and present it in many different ways. The sites below will provide a great deal of information on plastic surgery options, procedures, advice, and practices.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons– The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in the world. Founded in 1931, the society is composed of board-certified plastic surgeons who perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)– The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), founded in 1967, is the leading professional organization of plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specialize in cosmetic plastic surgery.
- LookingYourBest.com– An online resource for plastic surgery. With an emphasis on facial aesthetics and breast aesthetics LookingYourBest.com offers information about plastic surgery procedures, before and after photos, an extensive database of qualified doctors and physicians and much more. This site has 3D animations for learning about various plastic surgery procedures.
- Natrelle– Allergan‘s site dedicated to the Montreal breast implants. Includes great information about breast augmentation options and implant types.
- BreastImplantSafety.org– BreastImplantSafety.Org is a great site for unbiased, science-based information on breast implant options.
- LoveYourLook.com– Mentor‘s site dedicated to their breast implants. Includes great information about breast augmentation options and implant types as well as 3D animations of procedures.
- Mentor– Mentor‘s site dedicated to all of their aesthetics product offerings for breast, face and body.
- ImplantInfo.com– A place to share experiences, opinions and information on saline breast implants and silicone gel breast implants, breast augmentation, breast enlargement, plastic surgery and recovery.
- LipoSite– Provides informational resources to learn about imposition, body contouring, and abdominal (tummy tuck) surgery.
- CareCredit– Information about CareCredit’s personal line of credit for healthcare treatments and procedures for the entire family.
- ObesityHelp.com– ObesityHelp.com was founded in 1998 as a peer support community to help those faced with life threatening morbid obesity. The site provides information about plastic surgery after massive weight loss.
- Longevity Medical Clinic– Provides leading-edge medicine and services designed to enhance longevity and quality of life.
Disclaimer: Dr. Partington and Partington Plastic Surgeons do not endorse or recommend any of the sites listed above. These resources are provided as educational and information resources only.